Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My top 10 eats



UAE’s national pass time is eating and shopping. You can eat when you go shopping or you can shop when you go eating. They both go hand in hand here in Dubai.  And just like everyone, I have a list of places that I frequent for my occasional dose of comfort food. I must say I play it safe when it comes to trying something different.

If you are a real foodie, eating out can be an expensive affair in the city. However, me and my better half believe in finding best value for money deals wherever we go. So here is my list of top 10 places where you can eat for less than AED 60 for a couple. In certain places where the portions are big, I have assumed that you are also as shamelessly sharing like us.


  1. Goan fish curry at Nawab restaurtant
  2. Matador pizza at Oregano
  3. Green Curry at Ban Khun Mae
  4. Chicken Espetada at Nandos
  5. Nasi Goreng and the Seafood Paella at More Café
  6. Campenllo in pesto with chicken at Vapiano
  7. Spicy chicken shawarma at Al Safeer
  8. Everything at Saravana Bhojan Shala
  9. Mango fish curry at Calicut Paragon
  10. Chicken Katsu Curry at Wagamama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...