Tuesday, August 2, 2011

All That Glitters ………


I don’t know what it is with me and gold, it keeps trailing me wherever I go. My association with gold started very early on in life with Gold- spot. For those who don’t know, Gold-spot is Fanta’s predecessor. I can still vividly remember, the outings with my dad, where having Gold-spot was a regular feature.

So here goes the list

  1. Gold spot at India Gate
  2. Gold medal at school (lemon and spoon race)
  3. Golden Temple – a trip worth taking again
  4. Gold facial - part of my bridal package
  5. Gold jewellery at my wedding (in my bank locker ever since)
  6. Gold watch from Kenneth Cole
  7. Gold and Diamond Park – My previous office location
  8. Gold frame aviator Ray-ban
  9. Gold prices – tracking them as a hobby

Speech is silver, silence is Golden – being the chatterbox I am, I always break that rule.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...