Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back after a break ..



I had to take a few days break from my 30-Day challenge as I was travelling with Smera.
I am back now and is committed to complete my challenge !
The funny thing about the last few days have been the withdrawal symptoms.
When I started on the challenge, I found it difficult to think of what to blog about...
But now after 22 days of writing, I find it difficult to keep a lid on things i would like to talk about....
Now that we are back, unpacked and settled back in our daily routine, I am looking forward to completing my challenge and continue writing
I now have a new address and have optimised the site for iPhone/iPad viewing - so if you have those funky toys do check out my new look..   http://sangrywords.wordpress.com/



Cheers
Sangrywords

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...