Some people have a knack to bring out the worst in me. I have been trying hard to reform myself, but do what I may, these people tend to succeed in throwing me off-track every now and then. This blog is my latest endeavour to fight them off - by naming and noticing those demons.
1. People who think they are superior to others and treat fellow human beings like dirt
2. Folks who frequently interrupt and force down their beliefs, thoughts, likes and dislikes upon others
3. Individuals who think they-know-it-all and take it to the extreme and think they know you better than you know yourself
4. Have you come across people who act like an on-line comparison sites ? I have this but you don't have it, mine is better than yours.
5. FAKE people - they are not just pretentious, they are Finicky, Arrogant, Killjoy and Ego-centric.
6. People who whine and moan all the time - just the thought of their company is depressing.
7. Lastly, people who criticize too much. See I told you they bring the worst in me!
P.S. - All the demons described above are factual. However, I cannot guarantee any exact resemblance to anyone who is dead, alive or pretending to be dead.