Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sweet November !!

I love this month! Got god’s best blessing – my Ma, met my hubby for the very first time 11 years ago and also got the most precious gift of my life – my daughter Smera! They all celebrate their birthdays in November. All the scorpions in my life have been the best bunch of crazy rock-stars that make my life electrifying!  

Little Smera celebrates her birthday today as she turned all of 4 years! This year had been tough for her especially with us shifting countries, making new friends, to new schools, but she managed all of it with her charming smile and few tears too alongside. With each passing year, she is becoming crazier like me. I never thought I would say it this early but, “Smera your questions are way too smart for mamma to give you all the answers”.

You are my best friend and my partner in crime. We laugh n cry n tickle n dance sometimes all in the same hour! With you I am getting to re-live me childhood and that is surely the best part of having you! I love it when you give me your lap to sleep and scold your daddy when he troubles me. God bless you girl and here is just as I promised the Princess Elsa cake for your birthday.



You are also becoming naughtier by the day, however I will confess, I love it when you giggle after you have done something mischievous. While I have to confess I am not a perfect mum by any means but you have always made feel proud by just being yourself. However I am little worried about your future plans of wanting to become a fashion show girl, super-heroine girl and Barbie, I hope this year you would find something reasonable real soon. 

Here’s a little piece of advice for this year – be tough, don’t shy but never let anyone make you cry, spread smiles and always remember Mamma and Daddy will always stand by your side!

20 comments:

  1. i am sad that you forgot me.....still i came to your life and to this world in nov.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I cannot forget your birthday .. Love you Veda Ammai ..

      Delete
  2. Belated happy birthday to your husband,mom and daughter. Good read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nima ... glad you stopped by the blog :D

      Delete
  3. how sweet! wish little Smera a very Happy Birthday! And birthday wishes to your mum and hubby too. All the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smera is indeed fortunate, I should say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Happy Birthday to little Smera, your husband and mother. :) Smera birthday cake looks fantastic.
    Last 2 lines of your post - GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Smera and you too :) I too have a lovely daughter ( 2 yr old) and so I am looking forward to all the good times as you have described in your post..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roohi you will love it and when she is 4 you would wish for her to be 2 again.. Enjoy it !!

      Delete
  7. Belated Happy Birthday to little Smera and you Sangeeta :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy b'day to the little girl :)

    beautiful cake :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ankita and the cake beautiful as well as yummy!!

      Delete
  9. Belate birthday wishes to the little angel, Sangeeta!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated Happy Birthday to you and to Smera; wishing you a wonderful, happiness filled year ahead! Looks like Sweet November is super sweet because of the memories you associate with it. That's a beautiful thing to look forward to. Stay happy...love that cake!!
    '

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aweeee this is such a sweet gift from the parents which a daughter can ever have. Wish you belated happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Belated Happy Birthday to Smera and you :). Hehe children ask the most interesting of questions, don't they? Many a time, the elders are left dumbfounded :D.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...