Monday, September 5, 2011

Dream run or sleep walking ?


Day 1 of 30 (walking challenge)
My legs are tired; I am dripping in sweat after an hour of brisk walk. Even after such a strenuous workout, I was sporting a big smile. I have every reason to smile, I told myself – I always knew I could do this.

“Sangy !”, I heard a familiar voice calling my name and tapping my shoulder. I woke up with a jolt and a headache. I am clearly not feeling good, but the bigger disappointment was to realize that all my tiring work-out was just a dream…    

I tried my best to convince my husband how terrible I was feeling. It was too much of a coincidence for him to take – how else would you explain a splitting headache, twisting pain in the stomach and feeling awful, all the same morning I decided to start on my 30 day walking challenge.

I can hear you going “Yeah Right!”. But before you write me off as a drama queen, allow me to complete my story.  I felt reasonably good by afternoon. I was ready to start by challenge by evening. I am happy to report my stats for day one
  • 4776 steps
  • 3.18km
  • 30 minutes
My legs are tired; I am dripping in sweat after half hour of brisk walk. Even after such a strenuous workout, I was sporting a big smile.

Here is the proof! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...